Asked by: Adargoma Robishawasked in category: General Last Updated: 12th March, 2020
Why is my YouTube video not turning?
Beside this, why are my videos not rotating?
If that doesn't work, try checking if you've accidentally turned off the screen rotation option. If the screen rotation is already on try turning it off and then on again. To check this setting, you can swipe down from the top of the display. If it's not there, try going to Settings > Display > Screen rotation.
Secondly, how do I get my phone to auto rotate? To allow apps to rotate the screen according to the orientation of your device, or stop them from rotating if you find them turning around while you lie in bed with your phone, go to Settings > Accessibility and turn on Auto-rotate screen. This is on by default on most phones.
Furthermore, what to do if YouTube is not playing videos?
Here's how to get YouTube working again when it stops playing videos:
- Refresh the YouTube page, and see if the video plays.
- Try adjusting the video quality by clicking on the gear icon at the bottom of the video.
- Close your browser, and reopen it.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies, and reload the YouTube page.
How do I get my screen to rotate?
- Open your device's Settings app .
- Tap Accessibility.
- Tap Auto-rotate screen.