Asked by: Chi Berchdoltasked in category: General Last Updated: 27th June, 2020
Why is my browser in a different language?
In this way, why is my Google in another language?
To check your Google Account language, open your Google Account. You should see the language you selected. The language change didn't work: If your Google Account doesn't match the language you selected, clear your browser's cache and cookies and try setting the language again.
Furthermore, how do I change my browser language to en us? Steps For Changing The Browser's Language Setting in Firefox
- Open Firefox.
- Go to Tools | Options.
- From the items across the top of the Options dialog box, click Content:
- Click the Choose button under languages.
- From the Languages window, select “English/United States [en-us]” from the drop-down list.
In this manner, how can I change Google browser language?
To change your language:
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Settings. Advanced.
- In the "Languages and input" section, select Language.
- Find the language you want to use.
- Optional: If you don't see the language you want, click Add languages.
- Next to the language you want, select More .
How do I change the language back to English on Google Chrome?
Change the language of your Chrome browser (Windows & Chromebook only)
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click More .