Asked by: Martir Gomez Pardoasked in category: General Last Updated: 19th February, 2020
Why are intake forms important?
Then, what is the purpose of an intake form?
An Intake Form is the best way to digest and understand your client, know what needs to be modified and if you need to refer them to a medical practitioner before you work with them. Naturally, divulging this kind of information can be difficult for some people.
how do you make an intake form?
- Click on the "My Forms" menu item.
- Click on the "Add Intake Form" button.
- Type the name you want to give to this intake form and press "Continue".
- The newly created Intake Form page is presented, but the questionnaire is still empty.
- As you insert your questions, you can reorder them by dragging them up and down.
In this way, what is an intake form?
In Zola Suite, the "Intake Forms" are used to record specific Matter related data used to create Merge Fields for Document Templates. Intake forms can be created by: Going to your Firm Settings and selecting "Intake Forms". You will need to choose a name for the Intake Form you are creating, and choose a Practice Area.
What is a client intake form?
Client Intake Form The purpose of this form is to gather the information needed by the Attorney before scheduling an initial con. Page 1. Client Intake Form. The purpose of this form is to gather the information needed by the Attorney before scheduling an initial consultation.