Asked by: Abdelouahhab Pflueglasked in category: General Last Updated: 28th February, 2020
Who is the oldest soap star?
Thereof, who is the longest running soap star?
Actor William Roache (UK) would then become the longest-serving soap actor, having debuted as Ken Barlow in episode 1. The last episode of As the World Turns aired on 17 September 2010 on CBS.
Furthermore, who is the longest running TV character? Frasier Crane, the longest-running character in TV history, who debuted on the third season of Cheers and stayed on the air for an impressive 20 years.
Secondly, who is the oldest actor in EastEnders?
Who is the richest soap opera star?
The Richest Soap Opera Stars Of 2019
- Finola Hughes. Estimated Net Worth $8 Million.
- Stephen Nichols. Estimated Net Worth $8 Million.
- Alison Sweeney. Estimated Net Worth $9 Million.
- Kristina Wagner. Estimated Net Worth $10 Million.
- Peter Bergman. Estimated Net Worth $10 Million.
- Deidre Hall. Estimated Net Worth $12 Million.
- Joshua Morrow.
- Michelle Stafford.