Asked by: Ahitor Vidigalasked in category: General Last Updated: 16th May, 2020
Where is the PrintScreen button on a Surface Pro?
Click to see full answer.
Also question is, how do I take a screenshot on my Microsoft Surface Pro?
To take a screenshot, press and hold theWindows icon button located at the bottom of thetablet. With the Windows button pressed, simultaneously pushthe lower volume rocker on the side of theSurface. At this point, you should notice the screen dimthen brighten again as if you took a snapshot with acamera.
Beside above, how do I take a screenshot on my Surface Pro 5? To take a screenshot on Surface Pro using hardware buttons,do the following steps:
- Press and hold the Power button.
- While you hold down the Power button, press and release theVolume Up button on the side of the device.
Likewise, people ask, how do I print screen on Windows 10 Surface Pro?
Surface specific ways
- Just an app. Key Combo: [ALT] + [FN] and [SPACE] Press and holdthe right-hand [ALT] + [FN] and then hit [SPACE] takes a screenshotwithin an app (but not the desktop)
- Hardware keys. Key Combo: Win + Volume Down.
- Surface Pen + OneNote. Using the Surface Pen, double-click thetop button.
How do you take a screenshot on a Surface Pro 6 keyboard?
Method 1: Surface Pro 6 screenshot with hardwarebuttons To take a screenshot on Surface Pro 6 usinghardware buttons, do the following steps: Press and hold the Powerbutton. While you hold down the Power button, press and release theVolume Up button on the side of the device.