Asked by: Ligia Urquizaasked in category: General Last Updated: 6th February, 2020
Where is the best place to buy rental property?
- #1 – Orlando, Florida.
- #2 – Tampa, Florida.
- #3 – Jacksonville, Florida.
- #4 – Huntsville, Alabama.
- #5 – Dallas, Texas.
- #6 – Houston, Texas.
- #7 – Cleveland, Ohio.
- #8 – Cincinnati, Ohio.
Likewise, people ask, where is the best place to buy investment property?
Real estate investors are constantly looking for the best places to buy rental property.
- Amarillo, Texas.
- Tampa / St.
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Atlanta, Georgia.
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
- Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
Likewise, what is the best state to own rental property in? The 5 Best States to Own Rental Property
- Florida. Florida offers a number of benefits that make it an attractive option for landlords, including both financial and personal considerations.
- Colorado. Colorado is currently one of the most lucrative states for property investment.
Keeping this in consideration, where should I invest in property 2020?
Below are the top ten places it identified.
- Birmingham. The UK's second city topped the list for 2020 investment hotspots.
- Manchester. This major North West city came second on the list.
Is real estate a good investment in 2020?
In fact, real estate gurus predict that home prices will only rise by 2.8% in 2020. So, you'll likely see home prices continue to creep up, but they probably won't knock your socks off with rapid growth like we've seen in previous years. Real estate gurus predict that home prices will only rise by 2.8% in 2020.