Asked by: Else Reynoldsasked in category: General Last Updated: 22nd June, 2020
Where is the best place for trick or treat?
- Presidio Heights — San Francisco, California.
- West San Jose — San Jose, California.
- Point Breeze — Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Naples — Long Beach, California.
- Bel Air — Los Angeles, California.
- Patterson Park — Baltimore, Maryland.
- Brentwood — Sacramento, California.
Then, where are the best places to go trick or treating?
The 10 Best Cities for Trick-or-Treating
- 8: Washington, D.C.
- 7: Sacramento.
- 6: Baltimore.
- 5: Los Angeles.
- 4: Long Beach.
- 3: Philadelphia.
- 2: San Jose. For the third year in a row, San Jose was ranked second in Zillow's Trick-or-Treat Index.
- 1: San Francisco. Since 2013, San Francisco has finished in the top spot in Zillow's Trick-or-Treat Index four times.
Beside above, where can I take my kid trick or treating? Trick or Treating in Los Angeles
- Boo at the Zoo. Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens. 5333 Zoo Dr., Los Angeles, CA 90027.
- Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch. 10100 Jefferson Blvd., Culver City, CA 90232.
- Trick-or-Treat Through the City. Pretend City Children's Museum.
- Halloween Trick-or-Treat Spooktacula. Montrose Shopping Park.
Likewise, people ask, what is considered the #1 US city for trick or treating?
Orem is No. 1 city in America for best place to trick-or-treat.
Where can I go trick or treating in London?
Top places to go Trick or Treat:
- Ilchester Place W14.
- Abbotsbury Road (W14).
- Oakwood Court (W14).
- Addison Road.
- The Boltons (SW5).
- Redcliffe Square.
- St James Park.
- Knightsbrige is one of the most attractive areas of central London with many private homes decorating for the occassion.