Asked by: Marvella Graveasked in category: General Last Updated: 11th March, 2020
Where do you park at Outside Lands?
- 350 Parnassus Ave. - Garage. Great (1,632) 0.8 mi. $10.
Beside this, how do I get to Outside Lands?
To get to Outside Lands you can 1) drive (and then spend hours looking for parking); 2) pay surge pricing for an Uber (last year I dropped $50 on the three-mile drive from Alamo Square); 3) try to take Muni and count the number of consecutive jam-packed buses that drive right by your stop; 4) pay for a three-day
Also Know, what time is outside lands? Aug 7 – Aug 9, 2020
Similarly, what can you bring outside lands?
- Two factory-sealed water bottles up to one liter each.
- Empty drinking container (e.g., Nalgene and Klean Kanteen water bottles)
- Bags and backpacks made of clear plastic, vinyl or PVC.
- Small bags, fanny packs, and purses, smaller than 6” x 8” x 3”
Who puts on Outside Lands?
The Outside Lands Music and Arts Festival is a music festival held annually in San Francisco, California, at Golden Gate Park. The festival is produced by Another Planet Entertainment, Superfly Presents, and Starr Hill Presents. It is the largest independently owned music festival in the United States.