Asked by: Janat O'Sullivanasked in category: General Last Updated: 12th January, 2020
Where do I find my Google backup codes?
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left navigation panel, click Security.
- Under "Signing in to Google," click 2-Step Verification.
- Under "Backup codes," click Set up or Show codes. You can print or download your codes.
Click to see full answer.
Beside this, where is the 8 digit backup code for Gmail?
You can follow below steps to view 8 digit backup code for Google: Open your browser and then sign in to your account at https://myaccount.google.com/security/signinoptions/two-step-verification. After that, you should look for the “Backup codes” area. Here you can click Setup or Show codes.
Similarly, how do I find my twitter backup code? To generate a new backup code through your Twitter app:
- Go to your Settings and privacy (on an iOS device, tap your profile icon; on an Android device, tap the navigation menu icon or your profile icon).
- Tap Account, then tap Security.
- Tap Backup code.
People also ask, how can I recover my Gmail account without 2 step verification?
Common issues with 2-Step Verification
- Sign in to your account with your username and password.
- On the verification code challenge page, click More options.
- Click Get help. Request Google's help.
- You'll then need to fill out an account recovery form to verify you are authorized to access the account.
What is a Google backup code?
Sign in with backup codes. If you lose your phone or otherwise can't get codes via text, voice call, or Google Authenticator, you can use backup codes to sign in. After you use a backup code to sign in, it becomes inactive. You can generate a new set of 10 codes whenever you want.