Asked by: Gedeon Marraasked in category: General Last Updated: 7th May, 2020
Where do I find iTunes Connect crash reports?
Thereof, how do I find iTunes Connect crash reports?
To view them, go the Manage Your Applications Module below, click to view the desired application's details, then click View Crash Report. When you navigate to Manage Your Applications > your app details > View Crash Report, you will be presented with a few items that could help you debug apps.
Also Know, how do I get a crash log from the app store? 4 Answers
- Log into iTunes Connect.
- Click "Manage your Applications"
- Select your app.
- Click the app icon under "Current Version"
- Click "Crash Reports" on the right side.
Accordingly, how do I view Apple crash reports?
Open the Console application by typing “Console” into Spotlight or navigating to “Application -> Utilities -> Console. app.” 2. Click on “User Reports” in the left menu, then click on the crash report you want to view.
How do you Symbolicate a crash report?
Follow the following steps to symbolicate your crash log.
- 1: Create a folder. Create a new folder on your desktop which will be used to contain all necessary files.
- 2: Download the DSYM files.
- 3: Download the crash log.
- 4: Open Terminal and symbolicate the crash.
- 5: Open the symbolicated crash log.