Asked by: Alma Eicksasked in category: General Last Updated: 26th June, 2020
Where can I take a picnic in Napa Valley?
- Alpa Omega – Wine Club Members Only.
- Amizetta Vineyards – Arrange for a tour and tasting, then picnic.
- Bell Wine Cellars – Book a tour and tasting, then picnic.
- Bennett Lane – Take tour or taste, purchase a bottle.
- Buehler Vineyards – Book a tour and arrange to picnic afterward.
In this manner, where can I take a picnic in Napa?
The following is a list of our favorite picnic friendly wineries as well as great places to pick up food in the Valley!
- Madrigal Winery: St.
- Napa Cellars: Napa.
- Ceja Vineyards: Napa/Carneros Region.
- Andretti Winery: Napa.
- Rutherford Hill: Rutherford.
- Benessere Vineyards: St.
- Pope Valley: St.Helena/Calistoga/Pope Valley.
Additionally, where can I Picnic in Healdsburg?
- Giorgi Park. 0.4 mi. 8 reviews.
- Simi Winery. 1.5 mi. 164 reviews.
- Foothill Regional Park. 5.5 mi. 53 reviews.
- Healdsburg Veterans Memorial Beach Park. 1.3 mi. 11 reviews.
- SOAR Inflatables & Russian River Adventures. 1.2 mi. 193 reviews.
- River's Edge Kayak & Canoe Trips. 1.1 mi.
- Dry Creek Cottage. 0.9 mi.
- Thunderbird Ranch. 4.9 mi.
Subsequently, question is, can you bring your own food to a winery?
A: While we do not allow outside beverages or coolers on site, you may bring your own food to the winery to enjoy on our expansive lawn and outdoor picnic areas where we have over 100 picnic tables. You may transport your food in picnic baskets, lunch boxes, and shoulder bags with ice packs.
Can you picnic at Sterling Vineyards?
In particular, picnicking is prohibited at the places that first come to mind, those wineries with great views such as Sterling, Castello di Amoroso, Viader, Burgess and Silverado, as well as at the “classic” Napa Valley legends, Mondavi, Rubicon and Beaulieu.