Asked by: Donis Gurdielasked in category: General Last Updated: 6th February, 2020
Where can I find REO properties for sale?
Real estate investors typically find REO properties in three places:
- Online REO Directories.
- Real Estate Broker.
- REO Banks & Government Loan Insurers.
Also question is, where can I find REO properties?
REO properties are often found on multiple listing services. Websites like Hubzu.com, RealtyTrac and Auction.com list REO homes for sale and are good sources for hopeful homebuyers to tap. It's also worth asking your real estate agent about REO homes in your area.
Beside above, how can I buy a REO property with no money? Unfortunately, the majority never come up with an answer that suits them.
- No Money Down Foreclosures. There are several ways to purchase a home, including a foreclosure, without using any cash.
- Use a Credit Card.
- Utilize an FHA Loan.
- Search for Foreclosures to Buy.
In this manner, where can I get a list of foreclosures in my area?
Here are five ways to find the best deals.
- 1) Search bank websites. Banks often list their foreclosed properties for sale online.
- 2) Look up government-owned listings.
- 3) Visit your county's offices.
- 4) Pay for a foreclosure-listing service.
- 5) Work with a real estate agent.
Which bank has the most REO properties?
Most large banks also have their own REO foreclosure listings, too:
- Fifth Third.
- First Tennessee.
- Republic Bank.
- First Citizens.
- Zions Bank.