Asked by: Zenobio Tergastasked in category: General Last Updated: 28th May, 2020
Where can I buy cut logs?
- Aeri - Anga's Mill in the Pale.
- Bolund - The wood mill in Falkreath.
- Gilfre - Mixwater Mill in Eastmarch.
- Grosta - Heartwood Mill in the Rift.
- Hert - Half-Moon Mill in Falkreath.
- Hod - Wood mill in Riverwood.
- Kharag gro-Shurkul - Solitude Sawmill in Haafingar.
Also know, where do you buy logs?
One of the best ways to find the right logs to buy is a sawmill close to you. Logging companies often don't do business with other people because they deal only with sawmills.
- Wholesale Logs of America.
- Merrimac Log Homes.
- Discount Log Home Supplies.
Subsequently, question is, how much do pine logs sell for? RECENT RANGE IN STUMPAGE PRICES RECEIVED*
|Species & Product||Recent Range|
|Black Cherry Sawlogs||$100.00 to $600.00 per MBF|
|Hardwood Pallet Logs||$20.00 to $75.00 per MBF|
|Hardwood Mat Logs||$225.00 to $300.00 per MBF|
|Misc. Hardwood Pulpwood||$8.00 to $20.00 per ton|
One may also ask, how much is a truckload of logs worth?
An average trailer load of softwood logs would be around $1,900. Hardwood pulp would be around a thousand. High grade hardwood logs would be much higher.
How are logs sold?
Firewood logs are sold by volume rather than by weight. This is because the wetter the wood, the heavier it is, but the lower the calorific value. So, the log man has to buy two tonnes of wet wood in order to sell you one tonne of dry wood. He has to process, bag and store the wood until it is dry enough to burn.