Asked by: Youssouph Cokanasked in category: General Last Updated: 5th April, 2020
Where are the most expensive houses in LA?
- 875 Nimes Road. Copy Link. 875 Nimes Rd.
- 67 Beverly Park. Copy Link. 67 Beverly Park.
- 9505 Lania Lane. Copy Link. 9505 Lania Ln.
- 141 South Carolwood Drive. Copy Link. 141 N Carolwood Dr.
- 2571 Wallingford Drive. Copy Link. 2571 Wallingford Dr.
- 24198 Case Court. Copy Link.
- 911 Foothill Road. Copy Link.
- 10250 Sunset Boulevard. Copy Link.
Keeping this in view, where are the most expensive homes in LA?
Zillion Dollar Listings: These Are the Priciest Homes Ever Sold
- 25040 Pacific Coast Highway, Malibu. $85,000,000.
- 10236 Charing Cross Rd., Holmby Hills. $100,000,000.
- 22258-22310 Pacific Coast Highway, Malibu. $110,000,000 (the record for L.A.)
- 350 N. Carolwood Dr., aka Fleur de Lys, Beverly Hills.
Secondly, where are the biggest houses in LA? The largest home for sale in Los Angeles' Hollywood Hills is the 20,058-square-foot behemoth at 8408 Hillside Avenue.
Subsequently, one may also ask, where are the nicest houses in LA?
The 5 Largest Mansions in Los Angeles
- The Spelling Manor. 594 S. Mapelton Drive, Holmby Hills.
- The Pritzker Estate, Beverly Hills. 1261 Angelo Drive. The Pritzker Estate.
- Le Belvedere, Bel Air. 630 Nimes Road. Le Belvedere in Bel Air.
- Alagem Residence, Bel Air. 457 Bel Air Road. Alagem Estate.
- Fleur de Lys, Holmby Hills. 350 N Carolwood Drive.
Where are the most expensive homes in California?
For more information and photos, click here.
- 267 Camino Al Lago, Atherton. 267 Camino Al Lago, Atherton, CA (Realtor.com)
- 14000 Calle Real, Goleta. 4000 Calle Real, Goleta, CA (Realtor.com)
- 67 Beverly Park Ct, Beverly Hills. 67 Beverly Park Ct, Beverly Hills, CA (Realtor.com)