Asked by: Ambreen Tejoasked in category: General Last Updated: 7th June, 2020
Where are the best suburbs to live in Sydney?
Beside this, what is the safest suburb in Sydney?
- Crows Nest – Waverton.
- Surry Hills.
- Pyrmont – Ultimo.
- Potts Point – Woolloomooloo.
- North Sydney – Lavender Bay.
- Chatswood (East) – Artarmon.
Secondly, where do professional families live in Sydney? Best areas for families to live in Inner West Sydney suburbs Suburbs popular with families include include Camperdown, Glebe, Rozelle, Leichhardt, Dulwich Hill, Balmain and Redfern.
Hereof, where should I not live in Sydney?
The places you'll likely want to avoid when living in, or visiting, Sydney.
- Blacktown. Blacktown's status as a member on this list is something of a shame, as on the surface it has quite a lot to offer as a suburb in terms of daily conveniences.
What is the most dangerous suburb in Australia?
When it comes to determining the most dangerous suburb in any area there are a couple of factors that come into play: The current crime rate.
- Sydney City: 2952. cityofsydney View Profile.
- Blacktown: 1323.
- Penrith: 834.
- Campbelltown: 775.
- Parramatta: 656.
- Canterbury-Bankstown: 627.