Asked by: Latviešu Abdulkadyroffasked in category: General Last Updated: 27th January, 2020
What word has 4 A's?
|to unite two or more things into one thing||amalgamate||43.9%|
|the degree of bachelor conferred by universities and colleges||baccalaureate||24.6%|
|feeling or showing a lack of interest or enthusiasm||lackadaisical||12.3%|
Regarding this, what place has 4 A's in it?
Countries with Four A's
- Saudi Arabia.
Also, what's a 4 letter word? Occasionally the phrase "four-letter word" is humorously used to describe common words composed of four letters. Typical examples include the word work, implying that work can be unpleasant, or the game of golf, jokingly referred to as a four-letter word when a player's pastime becomes an exercise in frustration.
Also, what is the word with the most A's?
The other general word that comes to mind is 'aardvark' (three as well), and there's a character in a book (American author) called 'Algaliarept' but that's still only three.
What word has two A's in it?
List of Words Containing 'aa'
- aahs. aals. baal. baas. haaf. haar. kaas. maar.
- aahed. aalii. aargh. baaed. baals. craal. graal.
- aahing. aaliis. aarrgh. baaing. baalim. baases. bazaar.
- aarrghh. baalism. bazaars. craaled. kraaled. laagers. markkaa.
- aardvark. aardwolf. aasvogel. baalisms. baaskaap. craaling. kamaaina.
- aardvarks. aasvogels. baaskaaps. balmacaan. kamaainas. laagering. quaaludes.