Asked by: Lierni Jujlevasked in category: General Last Updated: 22nd March, 2020
What toothpaste does not contain sodium lauryl sulphate?
Accordingly, does Colgate contain sodium lauryl sulfate?
SLS is a surfactant that makes things foam and a major ingredient in most popular toothpaste sold in the grocery store. Crest, Colgate, AquaFresh, and Pepsodent contain SLS; Sensodyne is a major brand that doesn't. Here is a list of some toothpaste that do not contain SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate):
Also, what toothpastes contain sodium lauryl sulfate? Get it fast
- Sensodyne Extra Whitening Toothpaste - 4oz.
- Sensodyne ProNamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste - 4oz.
- Sensodyne Pronamel Extra Fresh Toothpaste - 3.4oz.
- Sensodyne ProNamel Multi-action Toothpaste - 4oz.
- Sensodyne ProNamel Intensive Repair Toothpaste - Clean Mint.
- Sensodyne ProNamel Mint Essence Toothpaste - 4oz.
Also question is, does Crest toothpaste contain sodium lauryl sulfate?
All versions of Crest toothpaste contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). While we're aware of the rumors circulating on the internet, SLS/SLES is safe in consumer products when used as directed.
Which Sensodyne toothpaste does not contain SLS?
The following toothpastes do not contain SLS: Sensodyne Extra Whitening. Sensodyne Full Protection. Sensodyne Fresh Mint.