Asked by: Binod Gordhaasked in category: General Last Updated: 29th February, 2020
What Stephen King books are valuable?
- The Regulators. $8,000.
- The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger. $7,500.
- Firestarter. $5,500.
- The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger. $4,995.
- Night Shift. $3,500.
Simply so, what Stephen King books are worth money?
- The Stand (1990, Doubleday)
- The Plant (1982 - 1985, Philtrum Press)
- The Richard Bachman Books (1977 - 2007, various publishers)
- The Dark Tower (1982 - 2012, Donald M.
- Six Stories (1997, Philtrum Press)
- Carrie / The Shining / Night Shift first editions (1974 - , Doubleday and others)
Beside above, does Stephen King sign his books? Answer: Stephen only autographs books at official book signings. He no longer accepts books sent through the mail for his signature and does not send out autographed photos. He does not sign photos—he is very uncomfortable with that concept and feels it is for movie stars, not writers.
Thereof, how do I sell my Stephen King books?
Sell your books in-bulk to a specialty King bookstore - The two main stores that this site endorses are www.bettsbooks.com and www.veryfinebooks.com, although there are some other less well known stores, and stores that don't specialize in King but do buy rare books in general out there as well.
How much is Stephen King's signature worth?
We collected a sample of 83 auction results for books containing Stephen King's signature from 1 different auction houses. The lowest overall price realized in our sample was $120 and the highest overall price realized was $14400. The average price was $1137 and the median price was $360.