Asked by: Fatu Faesasked in category: General Last Updated: 6th June, 2020
What soups at Panera today?
- Autumn Squash Soup.
- Baked Potato Soup.
- Black Bean Soup.
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup.
- Cauliflower Parmesan Soup.
- Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Chicken Tortilla Soup.
- Creamy Chicken & Wild Rice Soup.
Considering this, what is the best soup at Panera?
The 5 Best Panera Soups to Order If You're Trying to Be Healthy
- Black Bean Soup. Calories: 140 Fat: 2g Carbs: 40g Protein: 7g.
- Low-Fat Chicken Noodle Soup. Calories: 160 Fat: 5g Carbs: 19g Protein: 14g.
- Cream of Chicken & Wild Rice Soup. Calories: 260 Fat: 16g Carbs: 27g Protein: 10g.
- Vegan Lentil Quinoa Broth Bowl.
- Soba Noodle Broth Bowl with Chicken.
what soups does Panera have on Wednesday? Baked Potato Soup Home-style cuts of russet potatoes simmered with select seasonings and smoked bacon in a rich cream sauce flavored with spring onion and snipped chives. Served Monday and Wednesday. Available in cup, bowl or bread bowl. (Nutritional values below are based on bowl serving.
Also Know, what soups does Panera have on Mondays?
Terms in this set (7)
- MONDAY. French onion, broccoli cheddar, corn chowder, baked potato, garden vegetable, lemon chicken orzo, creamy tomato, chicken noodle.
What kind of soup does Panera Bread have?
Broccoli Cheddar Soup. Chopped broccoli, shredded carrots and select seasonings simmered in a velvety smooth cheese sauce. Served daily. Available in cup, bowl or bread bowl.