Asked by: Heli Vicenteasked in category: General Last Updated: 16th May, 2020
What singer has written the most songs?
Keeping this in consideration, who is the greatest singer songwriter of all time?
Bob Dylan wins in a landslide, followed by McCartney/Lennon and Bruce Springsteen
- Bob Dylan. Last weekend we asked our readers to vote for the best songwriter of all time.
- John Lennon/Paul McCartney.
- John Lennon.
- Bruce Springsteen.
- Paul McCartney.
- Neil Young.
- Mick Jagger/Keith Richards.
- Paul Simon.
Also, what songwriter has the most number 1 hits? Paul McCartney
Keeping this in view, what country artist has written the most songs?
Sonny Throckmorton – Wrote more than 1,000 songs that were recorded by artists, including songs for Merle Haggard, The Oak Ridge Boys, John Conlee, and others. Sonny was named Songwriter of the Year by the Nashville Songwriters Association in 1978, 1979, and 1980.
What is the best song in history?
Best Songs of All Time
- 1 Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen.
- 2 Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin.
- 3 Imagine - John Lennon.
- 4 Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana.
- 5 One - Metallica.
- 6 Hotel California - Eagles.
- 7 Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd.
- 8 Sweet Child O'Mine - Guns N' Roses.