Asked by: Thalia Grushevenkoasked in category: General Last Updated: 5th May, 2020
What should I wear to Hollister interview?
- Hollister attire.
- Dress up nice, like you're going to hang out with someone at a nicer place you don't need to dress too fancy but make sure you look well put together and unique.
- Something that is a part of the hollister brand.
- Wearing a button up/polo with a nice pair of jeans/chinos would Be fine.
Simply so, what do they ask you at a Hollister interview?
Brand Representative Interview
- Tell me about yourself and why you want to work at Hollister. Answer Question.
- What is your greatest accomplishment? Answer Question.
- Describe a time when you were in a stressful situation and how you overcame it. Answer Question.
Likewise, are all Hollister interviews Group interviews? Most Hollister jobs require associates to participate in group interviews. Typically, group interviews last half an hour and feature between five and ten candidates.
Also Know, what is the Hollister style?
"Hollister's style is beachy, laid back, really chill. Hollister is for people who love the beach, sun, sand, and the ocean, and for people who love to surf.
Does Hollister do drug test?
No they do not drug test you.