Asked by: Youssouf Chaperoasked in category: General Last Updated: 13th February, 2020
What should I cook for my friends?
- Mac and Cheese. Not only is it one of the best foods ever created but it's so easy to make!
- Quesadillas. I know when I invite some of my friends over it can be hard to decide what to cook for them because they all have different preferences.
- Homemade Pizza.
- Homemade Rice Krispies.
Simply so, what can I cook for a group of friends?
20 Easy Meals for Large Groups of People
- Hearty Baked Penne Pasta.
- Killer Carnitas.
- Chicken Spaghetti.
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Cheese Taquitos.
- Chicken Parmesan Casserole.
- Southwest Chicken and Bacon Wraps.
- Beefy Baked Ravioli(Fake Out Lasagna)
- Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Latte.
Secondly, what do you feed large crowds? 25+ Ways to Feed a Crowd
- Crock Pot Chicken Baked Tacos | NoBiggie.net.
- Baked Ziti | NoBiggie.
- Ham and Cheese Hawaiian Sliders | NoBiggie.net.
- Sticky Ring and Hash (aka Monkey Bread) | NoBiggie.
- Sandwich Bar for a crowd | She Knows.
- Strawberry Slab Pie | NoBiggie.
- Sparkling Raspberry Sherbet Party Punch | NoBiggie.net.
In this way, what should I cook for guests?
Meat and poultry entrees
- Slow-cooker beef ragu with pappardelle.
- Soy-lemon flank steak with arugula.
- Sweet potato noodles with chorizo, roasted red pepper, and spinach.
- Salami, jalapeño, and olive pizza with honey.
- Spicy sausage, kale, and whole-wheat orecchiette soup.
- Baked chicken meatballs with garlic-dill yogurt sauce.
What is a good meal to bring to a family?
10 of My Favorite Meals to Bring to a Friend in Need
- Mexican Quinoa from Simply Quinoa.
- American Goulash from Spend with Pennies.
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese from The Country Contessa.
- Weeknight Enchiladas from Budget Bytes.
- Breakfast Frittata from Kitchn.
- Skinny Spinach Lasagna from Pinch of Yum.
- Cheesy Chicken with Sweet Potato Wedges from Today's Parent.