Asked by: Mouctar Novacekasked in category: General Last Updated: 28th April, 2020
What ports does McAfee use?
|Default port||Protocol||Traffic direction|
|443||TCP||Inbound/outbound connection to/from the McAfee ePO server|
|445||SMB||Outbound connection from the McAfee ePO server|
Click to see full answer.
In this manner, does McAfee block ports?
The McAfee security software Personal Firewall has default security levels set to block remotely initiated connections. By port (security software such as Personal Firewall) By settings in your Router (includes a built-in firewall) By your Internet service provider.
Furthermore, what is the use of port 8081? Port 8081 Details. Hyper Text Transfer Protocol (HTTP) - alternative ports used for web traffic.
Also Know, what ports does SCCM use?
Firewall Ports Configuration Manager Console -> Client Network
- 135 TCP. Windows Management Instrumentation.
- 445 TCP. Windows File Share.
- 2701 TCP. Enable remote control from Configuration Manager Console.
- 3389 TCP. Enable Remote Assistance and Remote Desktop.
- ICMP Echo Request.
How do I open a port in McAfee Firewall?
Open a port
- Open McAfee Internet Security.
- Expand Web and Email Protection.
- Click Firewall.
- Click Ports and System Services.
- Click Add.
- Enter a program name, category, and description.
- Enter the TCP or UDP port that you would like to open.
- Change the drop-down option for Open Ports to All PCs.