Asked by: Hacen Alisesasked in category: General Last Updated: 29th May, 2020
What ports does McAfee ePO use?
|Default port||Protocol||Traffic direction|
|80||TCP||Inbound connection to the McAfee ePO server|
|389||TCP||Outbound connection from the McAfee ePO server|
|443||TCP||Inbound/outbound connection to/from the McAfee ePO server|
|445||SMB||Outbound connection from the McAfee ePO server|
Click to see full answer.
Moreover, what ports does SCCM use?
Firewall Ports Configuration Manager Console -> Client Network
- 135 TCP. Windows Management Instrumentation.
- 445 TCP. Windows File Share.
- 2701 TCP. Enable remote control from Configuration Manager Console.
- 3389 TCP. Enable Remote Assistance and Remote Desktop.
- ICMP Echo Request.
Similarly, how do I install McAfee agent handler? Task
- Open the folder where you extracted the contents of the McAfee ePO software installation package.
- Copy the Agent Handler folder to the intended Agent Handler server system.
- Right-click Setup.exe and select Run as Administrator to start the McAfee Agent Handler InstallShield wizard.
Likewise, what is the use of port 8081?
Port 8081 Details. Hyper Text Transfer Protocol (HTTP) - alternative ports used for web traffic.
What is distributed repository in McAfee?
A distributed repository is a source for update files in your environment that can be deployed for load balancing, to configure specific update sites for network segments, or to simply avoid all machines in an environment updating directly from the ePO server.