Asked by: Normand Luttigasked in category: General Last Updated: 1st July, 2020
What national parks are in Mississippi?
- Brices Cross Roads National Battlefield Site.
- Gulf Islands National Seashore.
- Natchez National Historical Park.
- Natchez Trace Parkway.
- Natchez Trace National Scenic Trail.
- Shiloh National Military Park.
- Tupelo National Battlefield.
- Vicksburg National Military Park.
Likewise, does Alabama have a national park?
National Parks in Alabama. There are 9 National Park Service Sites in Alabama. Of these sites, the Natchez Trace Parkway and Natchez Trace National Scenic Trail are shared with Mississippi and Tennessee.
Similarly, how many national parks does Arkansas have? 52
Additionally, does Tennessee have any national parks?
Home to Great Smoky Mountains National Park — the most visited park in the U.S. — Tennessee's National Parks offer an endless assortment of lush, plant-lined trails, historic battlefields, breathtaking mountains summits and much more.
Where can I hike in Mississippi?
These 10 Hiking Spots In Mississippi Are Completely Out Of This World
- Bear Creek Outcropping Trail, Tishomingo.
- Natchez Trace Parkway Cypress Swamp Hike, near Canton.
- Fontainebleau Nature Trail, Ocean Springs.
- Bonita Lakes Trail, Meridian.
- Chewalla Lake Recreation Area Trail, Holly Springs.