Asked by: Xaquin Sowasked in category: General Last Updated: 24th June, 2020
What nail gun do you use for siding?
Similarly, you may ask, what is the best nail gun for siding?
Here's a list of the best siding nailers we found:
- Max HN65 High Pressure Siding Nailer. Anti-double fire mechanism.
- BOSTITCH N66C-1 Coil Siding Nailer. 1-1/4-inch to 2-1/2-inch.
- Freeman PCN65 Coil Siding Fencing Nailer. No mar safety contact.
- Makita AN611 Coil Siding Nailer.
- DEWALT DW66C-1 Pneumatic Coil Siding Nailer.
Subsequently, question is, can you use a nail gun on vinyl siding? Power-Nailing & Stapling Vinyl Siding Installing vinyl siding involves a lot of nailing. Because of this, a pneumatic nail gun can make the job much easier. Always hold the pneumatic stapler or nailer parallel to the siding panels.
Then, what kind of nail gun do I need for Hardie siding?
Use a finish nailer for trim galvanized nails in his 15-gauge trim gun. He uses the same size nails to install the corners on the wall. Don't use a framing gun or try to handnail the corners together; that's a good way to break the trim boards.
What kind of nails do you use for siding?
Use electro, or hot-dipped galvanized steel or aluminum roofing type nails with a diameter of 1/8″ and a nail head of 3/8″ or larger. The nails should penetrate 3/4″ into a solid wood base.