Asked by: Wenyi Aguzaroffasked in category: General Last Updated: 17th February, 2020
What makes a neighborhood a nice place to live?
Hereof, what makes a good Neighbourhood?
?A great neighborhood must be a place where people have an opportunity to walk safely, with meaningful destinations. ?Great neighborhoods also need nearby amenities for those residents to meet, recreate or learn. They might also include a quality school, a local park, or a walking or biking trail.
Subsequently, question is, what makes a city desirable to live in? There are five fundamental aspects of great, livable cities: robust and complete neighborhoods, accessibility and sustainable mobility, a diverse and resilient local economy, vibrant public spaces, and affordability. The city should make walking a joy—safe, comfortable, interesting.
Also to know is, what do you want in a neighborhood?
Here are 11 things you should be looking for in your new community.
- LOW NOISE. It's easy to overlook noise as a factor when choosing a home.
- GOOD SCHOOLS.
- RETAIL NECESSITIES.
- EMERGENCY SERVICES.
- LOTS OF TREES.
- AN EASY WAY TO GET TO WORK.
How do you describe a neighborhood?
adjectives and nouns to describe our neighbourhoods.
- Residential, business district, dangerous / safe at night,
- Common with criminals, a bit safe all day, spacious, beautiful, ugly.
- Densely / crowded / sparsely populated, polluted, paved / dusty roads.
- Clean / neat, dirty, noisy, quiet, bright / dark at n ight, few / lots of.