Asked by: Emperatriz Sanjuasasked in category: General Last Updated: 13th January, 2020
What makes a good label design?
In this way, what makes a label attractive?
Good Color Selection Generally one or two colors should be the focus on each product label. This allows the label to make a bolder statement when it is sitting on a shelf. If you use more than two colors, it might look like a rainbow of colors and seem confusing visually to consumers.
Similarly, how do I design and print labels? Create and print labels
- Go to Mailings > Labels.
- Select Options and choose a label vendor and product to use.
- Type an address or other information in the Address box (text only).
- To change the formatting, select the text, right-click, and make changes with Font or Paragraph.
- Select OK.
- Select Full page of the same label.
Thereof, what should be on a product label?
A product label usually holds certain key information that includes:
- The name of the product.
- A logo for the larger brand, if the product is part of a line.
- Units of measurement that denotes the size, quantity or weight of the item.
- A short description, or tag line.
What are the types of labels?
There are different types of labels:
- Brand label: It plays an important role in labelling as it gives information about the brand. It can be removable or non-removable.
- Descriptive label: It specifies product usage.
- Grade label: It describes the aspect and features of the product.