Asked by: Jiandong Priggeasked in category: General Last Updated: 5th February, 2020
What is there to do in Half Moon Bay at night?
- Coastside Trail. Pillar Point Harbor and Coastside Trail.
- Lemos Farm.
- Pigeon Point Light Station State Historic Park.
- Dining and Shopping on Main Street.
- Purisima Creek Trail and Redwoods Open Space Preserve.
- Half Moon Bay Golf Courses.
- Half Moon Bay State Beaches.
- Pescadero's Farms and Coastal Delights.
Similarly one may ask, what is Half Moon Bay famous for?
With immense scenery and small-town charm, the Half Moon Bay Coastside offers visitors a broad range of experiences. You can marvel at the enormity of big wave surfing, towering coastal redwoods, and perhaps our most famous visitors, the magnificent grey whales.
Also Know, where can I watch the sunset in Half Moon Bay? Johnson Pier and any restaurant at Pillar Point Harbor all offer great views of the glorious sunsets in Half Moon Bay. Located just north of Half Moon Bay, Pillar Point is also a popular location to view the world famous Mavericks big wave surf contest.
Also to know is, what is near Half Moon Bay?
Top Attractions in Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Coastside Trail. 279 reviews. See 1 Experience.
- Half Moon Bay State Beach. 650 reviews.
- Mavericks. 211 reviews.
- Pillar Point Harbor. 104 reviews.
- Pescadero State Beach. 161 reviews.
- Half Moon Bay Distillery. 130 reviews.
- Miramar Beach. 127 reviews.
- Gray Whale Cove State Beach. 68 reviews.
Is Half Moon Bay Nice?
Half Moon Bay Reviews Traffic can be horrendous on weekends, and local shops all close around 5pm. If you need to run out for something at night, it'll have to be from Safeway or CVS. That being said, the scenery is gorgeous and the people are very friendly. It's nice for a day trip or a little getaway.