Asked by: Raffaella Izuagaasked in category: General Last Updated: 9th March, 2020
What is the most beautiful love poem ever written?
- “Annabell Lee,” by Edgar Allan Poe (1809-1849)
- “Whoso List to Hunt,” by Sir Thomas Wyatt (1503-1542)
- “To His Coy Mistress,” by Andrew Marvell (1621-1678)
- “Bright Star,” by John Keats (1795-1821)
- “Let Me Not to the Marriage of True Minds” (Sonnet 116), by William Shakespeare (1564-1616)
Click to see full answer.
In this regard, what is the most beautiful poem ever written?
10 Greatest Poems Ever Written
- “The Road Not Taken” by Robert Frost (1874-1963) Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both. And be one traveler, long I stood.
- “Daffodils” by William Wordsworth (1770-1850) I wandered lonely as a cloud. That floats on high o'er vales and hills, When all at once I saw a crowd,
Likewise, who is the poet of love in English literature? John Donne
|The Very Reverend John Donne|
|Occupation||Poet, priest, lawyer|
|Alma mater||Hart Hall, Oxford University of Cambridge|
|Genre||Satire, love poetry, elegy, sermons|
Hereof, what is the best love poem ever?
10 Best Love Poems Ever
- “[i carry your heart with me(i carry it in],” by e.e. cummings.
- “Love Sonnet XI,” by Pablo Neruda.
- “When I Too Long Have Looked Upon Your Face,” by Edna St.
- “Valentine,” by Carol Ann Duffy.
- “Unending Love,” by Rabindranath Tagore.
- “Romantics,” by Lisel Mueller.
- “Good Bones,” by Maggie Smith.
Who is the best poetry in the world?