Asked by: Florina Heleneasked in category: General Last Updated: 10th February, 2020
What is the most beautiful element?
- Carbon (C) - #6. (Shutterstock)
- Bromine (Br) - #17. whenchemistsattack.com.
- Helium (He) - #2. (Shutterstock)
- Chlorine (Cl) - #17. chemistryland.com.
- Francium (Fr) - #87. theodoregray.com.
- Krypton (Kr) - #36. en.wikipedia.org.
- Curium (Cm) - #96. images-of-elements.com.
- Iridium (Ir) - #77. images-of-elements.com.
Hereof, what is the most beautiful element in the periodic table?
Caesium - Element information, properties and uses | Periodic Table.
Also Know, what are the top 10 most important elements? 10 Most Useful Chemical Elements
- Krypton. Krypton (Kr) isn't just the element that makes Superman weak.
- Curium. The element curium (Cm) is created by adding many helium ions to plutonium.
- Lutetium. Lutetium (Lu) was discovered by Georges Urbain in 1907.
- Zirconium (Zr)
Simply so, what are some cool elements?
- Plutonium. amandine45 / Getty Images. Pretty much all of the radioactive elements are cool.
- Carbon. Natalie Fobes / Getty Images. Carbon is cool for several reasons.
- Sulfur. Jrgen Wambach / EyeEm / Getty Images.
- Lithium. Bloomberg Creative Photos / Getty Images.
- Gallium. Lester V.
What is the safest element?
Gallium is a liquid metal element like mercury but nontoxic - Business Insider.