Asked by: Shonta Winferasked in category: General Last Updated: 12th January, 2020
What is the main airport in New Mexico?
Click to see full answer.
Keeping this in consideration, does New Mexico have an international airport?
New Mexico Airports. The biggest international airport in New Mexico is Albuquerque International Sunport with passenger count 2647269 and smallest airport is Four Corners Regional with passenger count is 2659.
Also, where do you fly into New Mexico?
- There are 30 airports in New Mexico and the 5 biggest are.
- Albuquerque Intl Airport (Albuquerque, NM)
- Santa Fe Airport (Santa Fe, NM)
- Clovis Municipal Airport (Clovis, NM)
- Lea County Airport (Hobbs, NM)
- Industrial Airport (Roswell, NM)
Correspondingly, how many airports does New Mexico have?
There are 62 airports in New Mexico for public use. The airports in New Mexico are well connected to international destinations and other states within the USA.
What is the name of the airport in Albuquerque New Mexico?
Albuquerque International Sunport