Asked by: Elyse Cardinaasked in category: General Last Updated: 22nd February, 2020
What is the cheapest South American country to fly to?
- 1.1 1 –Quito, Ecuador (cheapest)
- 1.2 2 – Granada, Nicaragua.
- 1.3 3 – La Paz, Bolivia.
- 1.4 4 – Cartagena, Colombia.
- 1.5 5 – San Jose, Costa Rica.
- 1.6 6 – Cusco, Peru.
- 1.7 6 – Lima, Peru (tie)
- 1.8 8 – Santa Ana, El Salvador.
Considering this, what is the cheapest South American country to visit?
6 of the cheapest countries in South America
- Perú: the cheap way to see one of the New7Wonders of the World.
- Ecuador: the cheap place before the Galapagos Islands.
- Chile: the cheap country with a reputation for being expensive.
- Bolivia: the cheap way to see the Amazon rainforest.
Also, how can I get to South America for cheap? The cheapest way to begin your adventure in South America is to fly Spirit Air or Jet Blue to Colombia or Peru. From there you can easily hitchhike or chicken bus it over to Ecquador, Chile, or Argentina.
Also to know, what is the cheapest flight to South America?
In terms of flying into South America, the major global airlines include LAN, TAME, and Avianca. Some low-cost carriers that do international flights into South America include Spirit Airlines (to/from U.S.), Viva Colombia (to/from U.S.), Surinam Airways (flies to Europe), and Santa Barbara Airlines (to/from U.S.).
What is the safest country in South America?
Safest countries in South America 2020