Asked by: Ibernalo Aldegundeasked in category: General Last Updated: 13th April, 2020
What is the best way to keep dill fresh?
In this manner, how long will fresh dill last in the fridge?
about 10 to 14 days
Also, how do you store fresh dill and parsley? To store parsley and cilantro, loosely cover with a resealable plastic bag or cling wrap. If using a large Mason jar or quart container, you can use the lid to cover the herbs. Store in the refrigerator. This technique also works well with tarragon, mint, and dill.
Similarly, it is asked, what can I do with lots of dill?
15 Recipes to Use Up a Bunch of Dill
- Salt and Vinegar Cucumbers.
- Creamy Spinach and Dill.
- Chilled Lemon-Dill Cucumber Noodles.
- Diane Morgan's Baby Carrots with Dill.
- Dill Pickle Chicken.
- Tomato Salad with Red Onion, Dill, and Feta.
- Lemon Quinoa with Currants, Dill, and Zucchini.
- Potato Salad with Lemon Tahini & Dill Dressing.
How do you clean fresh dill?
- After swirling the stalks under water and shaking off excess drops, pat with kitchen paper or cloth (doesn't bruise easily).
- Pluck off small clumps of the hairy leaves from the tougher stalk; this is completely subjective as to how much stalk needs to be eliminated.