Asked by: Seymour Krohneasked in category: General Last Updated: 21st June, 2020
What is the best sorority at Texas Tech?
- Alpha Chi Omega - ΑΧΩ Rate. Ratings: 470. Grade: 68.03%
- Alpha Delta Pi - ΑΔΠ Rate. Ratings: 594.
- Alpha Kappa Alpha - ΑΚΑ Rate. Ratings: 18.
- Alpha Phi - ΑΦ Rate. Ratings: 526.
- Alpha Xi Delta - ΑΞΔ Rate. Ratings: 143.
- Chi Omega - ΧΩ Rate. Ratings: 446.
- Delta Delta Delta - ΔΔΔ Rate. Ratings: 340.
- Delta Gamma - ΔΓ Rate. Ratings: 433.
Correspondingly, what is the best sorority at Texas A&M?
Texas A&M University College Station - TAMU Sororities
- Kappa Delta - ΚΔ Rate. Ratings: 584.
- Kappa Kappa Gamma - ΚΚΓ Rate. Ratings: 512.
- Pi Beta Phi - ΠΒΦ Rate. Ratings: 651.
- Sigma Gamma Rho - ΣΓΡ Rate. Ratings: 23.
- Sigma Phi Lambda - ΣΦΛ Rate. Ratings: 19.
- Sigma Phi Omega - ΣΦΩ Rate. Ratings: 11.
- Zeta Phi Beta - ΖΦΒ Rate. Ratings: 38.
- Zeta Tau Alpha - ΖΤΑ Rate. Ratings: 723. Grade: 67.6%
Likewise, how much does it cost to be in a sorority at Texas Tech? Your soul, self respect, and liver integrity. I was in a sorority during my time at Tech, it was $1,300 my first semester and then I believe $600 every semester after, but also $300 for rush clothes in the fall.
Hereof, what is the best fraternity at Texas Tech?
Texas Tech University - TTU Fraternities
- Sigma Nu - ΣΝ Ratings: 194.
- Sigma Phi Delta - ΣΦΔ Ratings: 27.
- Sigma Phi Epsilon - ΣΦΕ Ratings: 230. Grade: 68.25%
- Sigma Pi - ΣΠ Grade: 42.5%
- Sigma Tau Gamma - ΣΤΓ Ratings: 87. Grade: 54.38%
- Tau Kappa Epsilon - ΤΚΕ Ratings: 145. Grade: 58.32%
- Theta Chi - ΘΧ Ratings: 75. Grade: 61.61%
- Theta Xi - ΘΞ Ratings: 65. Grade: 58.58%
Can you live in sorority house at Texas Tech?
Lodges located on Greek Circle I and Greek Circle II reside on privately owned property maintained by local alumni House Corporation Boards that work with the organizations to support the activities and events held weekly. Greek Circle I & II are located at 15th Street & Quaker Ave.