Asked by: Kendal Kirchmerasked in category: General Last Updated: 11th March, 2020
What is the best ointment for ringworm?
Subsequently, one may also ask, what cures ringworm fast?
- Apply a topical antifungal. Most cases of ringworm can be treated at home.
- Let it breathe. It may seem logical to keep ringworm covered with a bandage to prevent spreading the infection.
- Wash bedding daily.
- Change wet underwear and socks.
- Use an antifungal shampoo.
- Take a prescription antifungal.
Likewise, what is the strongest antifungal cream? Lotrimin AF Jock Itch Antifungal Cream, Clotrimazole 1%, Clinically Proven Effective… Amada Pure Toenail Fungus Treatment, Nail Fungus Treatment, Fungus Stop, Fingernail… Lamisil Athelete's Foot Antifungal Cream, Full Prescription Strength for Itching, Burning,…
Just so, what ointment is good for ringworm?
How can I treat ringworm at home?
Apple cider vinegar has strong antifungal properties, so it may help treat ringworm when applied topically to the affected area. To use it, soak a cotton ball in undiluted apple cider vinegar and brush the cotton ball over your skin. Do this three times per day.