Asked by: Neelam Reveloasked in category: General Last Updated: 4th June, 2020
What is the best light truck tire?
- Best All-terrain: BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2.
- Best Mud Tire: Goodyear Wrangler MT/R With Kevlar.
- Best Summer Tire: Michelin Defender LTX M/S.
- Best Street Sport Tire: Nitto NT 421Q.
- Best Highway All-season Tire: Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season Plus.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, what is the best light truck all season tire?
Top 5 2017 Best All-Season Tires for Pickups, SUVs and Light
- Michelin Defender LTX M/S. Just like in the passenger car and small SUV category, the Defender remains undefeated again this year!
- Michelin Premier LTX.
- Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season.
- Bridgestone Dueler H/L 422 Ecopia.
- Michelin Latitude Tour.
Secondly, what is considered a light truck tire? Light truck tires are built for heavy vehicles and heavy loads. It all comes down to what the vehicle is designed to do. Passenger Tires are for vehicles that are designed for personal use – like hatchbacks, sedans, coupes, and crossovers.
In respect to this, what are the best tires for a truck?
See our full list of tire ratings
- Firestone. Weathergrip.
- Bridgestone. Turanza Quiettrack.
- Bridgestone. Potenza S007A.
- Yokohama. Advan Fleva V701.
- Dunlop. Sport Maxx RT2.
- Bridgestone. Blizzak WS90.
- Vredestein. Wintrac Pro.
- Vredestein. Quatrac Pro.
What is the longest lasting truck tire?
The longest lasting tires in Consumer Reports' tests are the Pirelli P4 Four Seasons Plus. They claim 90,000 miles, and Consumer Reports estimates they'll go 100,000.