Asked by: Orazio Ramchandaniasked in category: General Last Updated: 22nd June, 2020
What is the best intervention episode?
- Allison, season five, episode nine. In easily the show's best-known episode, Allison was addicted to inhalants, sometimes using ten cans of spray duster a day.
- Ben, season four, episode six.
- Leslie, season three, episode eleven.
- Sonia and Julia, season seven, episode three.
- Sylvia, season two, episode nineteen.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, has anyone ever died on the show Intervention?
According to the Just Believe Recovery Center, more than 30 people featured on the show have died since their TV appearances, and at least eight former subjects reportedly died from overdoses after appearing on the show. Two others died from possible drug use.
Subsequently, question is, how successful is the show Intervention? The A&E Reality Show “Intervention,” with Jeff Van Vonderen and Candy Finnigan. The A&E reality-TV show has a 71 percent success rate in rehabbing the most determined, hardened addicts.
Keeping this in view, who was the worst addict on intervention?
Lana, from St. George, Utah, was 24 years old at the time of her Intervention episode. The most disturbing part of her story was what happened to her six months before the episode aired. She was addicted to drugs and alcohol and was the victim of sexual assault.
How did Brittany from intervention died?
Cause of death: Esophageal bleeding as a result of cirrhosis of the liver. Completed treatment, sober 19 months before passing away in June 2011.