Asked by: Sabrine Eliotasked in category: General Last Updated: 1st January, 2020
What is the best exterior paint for the money?
- Diamond Brite Paint 31000.
- KILZ Exterior Siding, Fence and Barn Paint.
- KILZ 2 Multi-Surface Stain Blocking Paint.
- KILZ Interior/Exterior Enamel Floor Paint.
- Valspar 3125-70 Barn and Fence Latex Paint.
- RTG Deck, Porch & Patio Anti-Slip Paint.
- Rust-Oleum Zinsser Exterior Satin.
Click to see full answer.
Herein, what is the best exterior paint brand?
Here is the best exterior paint you can buy:
- Best overall: Behr Premium Plus Ultra Exterior Paint and Primer in One.
- Best for siding: KILZ Exterior Siding, Fence, and Barn Paint.
- Best for wood: Rust-Oleum Zinsser PermaWhite Exterior Paint.
- Best for brick: Glidden Premium Semi-Gloss Latex Exterior Paint.
Similarly, is Benjamin Moore exterior paint better than Sherwin Williams? Benjamin Moore products tend to be more durable, easier to spread, require less coats, and are less expensive than Sherwin William paints. Now, that doesn't mean that Sherwin Moore paints aren't good, because they definitely are. Higher quality paints also have a better shine.
Subsequently, one may also ask, what is the longest lasting exterior paint?
Acrylic paint is the most durable of all. It's long-lasting, flexible, and able to withstand fading from the sun or damage from rain and other elements.
What is the best interior paint for the money?
Here are our top picks for the best interior paint you can buy:
- Best interior paint overall: Behr Premium Plus — $29.98 per gallon.
- Best interior paint for stain removal: Valspar Signature — $34.98 per gallon.
- Best budget interior paint: PPG Diamond Interior — $27.98 per gallon.