Asked by: Jasmin Higuerueloasked in category: General Last Updated: 14th March, 2020
What is the best car for 2017?
- Compact hybrid: Toyota Prius.
- Sports car: Mazda MX-5 Miata.
- Midsized sedan: Kia Optima.
- Large sedan: Chevrolet Impala. Chevrolet.
- Small SUV: Subaru Forester. Subaru.
- Midsized SUV: Toyota Highlander. Toyota.
- Luxury SUV: Audi Q7. Audi.
- Compact pickup: Honda Ridgeline. Honda.
Accordingly, what is the most reliable 2017 car?
10 most reliable cars of 2017
- Kia Niro.
- Lexus ES.
- Lexus GS.
- Lexus IS.
- Toyota Prius c.
- Toyota Prius V.
- Toyota RAV4.
- Subaru BRZ / Toyota 86.
Subsequently, question is, what are the top rated SUVS for 2017? Based on their own personal experience, here's the list of the Highest Rated 2017 SUVS.
- 2017 Toyota Sequoia. View full gallery.
- 2017 Nissan Armada. View full gallery.
- 2017 Kia Sportage. View full gallery.
- 2017 MAZDA CX-9. View full gallery.
- 2017 Maserati Levante.
- 2017 BMW X4.
- 2017 Land Rover Discovery.
- 2017 BMW X6.
In this regard, what is the best midsize car for 2017?
The Toyota Camry is the best 2017 midsize sedan.
Which Chevy car is the best?
Best Chevy Cars
- 2017 Chevy Camaro ZL-1. The Camaro is so good that it features on many of our Chevrolet lists.
- 2009 Corvette ZR1. The Corvette is such a staple of the Chevy lineup that it made our list of Chevy cars three times (two good, one bad).
- 2018 Chevrolet Malibu.
- 2017 Chevrolet Bolt.