Asked by: Divine Ziorragaasked in category: General Last Updated: 14th January, 2020
What is research process steps?
Click to see full answer.
In this regard, what are research steps?
Steps of the research process
- Step 1: Identify the Problem.
- Step 2: Review the Literature.
- Step 3: Clarify the Problem.
- Step 4: Clearly Define Terms and Concepts.
- Step 5: Define the Population.
- Step 6: Develop the Instrumentation Plan.
- Step 7: Collect Data.
- Step 8: Analyze the Data.
Subsequently, question is, what are the 7 steps of the research process? The Seven Steps of the Research Process
- STEP 1: IDENTIFY AND DEVELOP YOUR TOPIC.
- STEP 2: FIND BACKGROUND INFORMATION.
- STEP 3: USE CATALOGS TO FIND BOOKS AND MEDIA.
- STEP 4: USE INDEXES TO FIND PERIODICAL ARTICLES.
- STEP 5: FIND ADDITIONAL INTERNET RESOURCES.
- STEP 6: EVALUATE WHAT YOU FIND.
- STEP 7: CITE WHAT YOU FIND USING A STANDARD FORMAT.
Moreover, what are the 10 steps of the research process?
10 Steps in Research Process
- Selection of Research Problem.
- Extensive Literature Survey.
- Making Hypothesis.
- Preparing the Research Design.
- Data collection.
- Data Analysis.
- Hypothesis Testing.
What are the 8 steps in the research process?
The research process follows 8 steps: selection of topic, reviewing the literature, developing your theoretical and conceptual frameworks, clarifying your research question, developing a research design, collecting data, analysing data, and drawing conclusions. 3.