Asked by: Meiyun Segoviaasked in category: General Last Updated: 1st March, 2020
What is on the McAlister's club?
Click to see full answer.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how many layers are in the McAlister's club?
Furthermore, what is the best sandwich at McAlister's? McAlister's Deli Top 5 Menu Items
- Tea (Sweet, Flavored, Plain)—handcrafted and famous tea that comes in a variety of flavors.
- McAlister's Club—a delectable combination of turkey, ham, smoked bacon, Swiss cheese and sharp cheddar, this 13-layered sandwich makes for the perfect mouthwatering meal.
Hereof, how do you make a McAlister's club?
- Spread mustard on one slice of bread.
- Layer lettuce, tomato, and bacon on top.
- Spread mustard on another slice of bread and place on top of bacon.
- On top of that slice of bread place swiss cheese. Then cheddar cheese.
- Spread mayonnaise on the last slice of bread and place on sandwich.
- And enjoy!
What is the big nasty at McAlister's?
The Big Nasty: Over a third of a pound of tender, USDA choice Black Angus roast beef served open-face on a toasted baguette with gravy and cheddar-jack cheese.