Asked by: Meiyun Segoviaasked in category: General Last Updated: 1st March, 2020
What is on the McAlister's club?
In this regard, how many layers are in the McAlister's club?
what is the best sandwich at McAlister's? McAlister's Deli Top 5 Menu Items
- Tea (Sweet, Flavored, Plain)—handcrafted and famous tea that comes in a variety of flavors.
- McAlister's Club—a delectable combination of turkey, ham, smoked bacon, Swiss cheese and sharp cheddar, this 13-layered sandwich makes for the perfect mouthwatering meal.
Accordingly, how do you make a McAlister's club?
- Spread mustard on one slice of bread.
- Layer lettuce, tomato, and bacon on top.
- Spread mustard on another slice of bread and place on top of bacon.
- On top of that slice of bread place swiss cheese. Then cheddar cheese.
- Spread mayonnaise on the last slice of bread and place on sandwich.
- And enjoy!
What is the big nasty at McAlister's?
The Big Nasty: Over a third of a pound of tender, USDA choice Black Angus roast beef served open-face on a toasted baguette with gravy and cheddar-jack cheese.