Asked by: Rosell Paramosasked in category: General Last Updated: 18th June, 2020
What is my selenium version?
People also ask, how do I find my selenium version?
There are two ways, you can get the version of selenium:
- Manually, when you download the selenium from the dedicated website www.seleniumhq.org . You can see with the folder name itself, the version is attached.
- Another way is, using code to get the version. You can use python code:
Similarly, how do I find my Chromedriver version? How to Find Your Internet Browser Version Number - Google Chrome
- Click on the Menu icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on Help, and then About Google Chrome.
- Your Chrome browser version number can be found here.
Accordingly, what is latest version of selenium?
Selenium 4 is the latest version of selenium; Simon Stewart founder of selenium has announced Selenium 4 at the Selenium Conference in Bangalore which consists of few major updates and its planned to release after October 2019 (even though official announcement yet to get).
How do I set up selenium?
- Step 1 - Install Java on your computer. Download and install the Java Software Development Kit (JDK) here.
- Step 2 - Install Eclipse IDE. Download latest version of "Eclipse IDE for Java Developers" here.
- Step 3 - Download the Selenium Java Client Driver.
- Step 4 - Configure Eclipse IDE with WebDriver.