Asked by: Janie Gomez Pimpolloasked in category: General Last Updated: 23rd January, 2020
What is magic disk?
Accordingly, how do you use a magic disc?
Welcome to www.MagicISO.com
- Right click MagicDisc trayicon.
- Select "Virtual CD/DVD-ROM"
- Select one of virtual CD/DVD drivers. ( for examples: K: No Media)
- Click "Mount"
- Browse and select the CD/DVD image you wish to mount.
- Click "Ok"
Additionally, what is an ISO file and how do I use it? An ISO image file is a snapshot of the data and layout of a CD or DVD, saved in ISO-9660 format. ISO image files are widely used for storing CD content. ISO is a common CD image format for DOS, Windows (Joliet ISO extension), Linux (RockRidge ISO extension), and other operating systems.
Similarly one may ask, is Magic Disk Safe?
Partner with MagicISO, Your original games/program discs can be safely stored away, MagicISO mean that you always have your expensive media stored safely as CD/DVD image file on your hard drive, and use them with MagicDisc just like using the original discs.
How do I create a virtual CD drive?
If you want to create additional virtual drives, here are the steps to take:
- Launch DAEMON Tools Lite.
- In the left sidebar, select Images.
- From the options, select Add drive.
- Under Virtual Drive, pick either DT, SCSI, or IDE.
- Keep DVD Region as 1.
- Under Mount to Drive, select any of the available letters.