Asked by: Viatcheslav Sladoslawekasked in category: General Last Updated: 16th June, 2020
What is laundry process?
Accordingly, what are the 7 steps to washing clothes in a washing machine?
Washing Laundry in a washing machine
- Step 1 Prepare clothes for wash.
- Step 2 Remove dried dirt from clothes.
- Step 3 Treat stains.
- Step 4 Sort the garments.
- Step 5 Set Water temperature and the cycle.
- Step 6 Detergent.
- Step 7 Washing.
- Step 8 Dry.
what is the correct way to do laundry? How to Do Laundry in 10 Easy Steps
- Read the Labels. Check the care labels on your garments and linens.
- Sort. Start by sorting the laundry by color:
- Sort Again. Sort each pile one more time by type of fabric.
- Pick a Detergent. Select an all-purpose laundry detergent.
- Pick a Water Temperature and Cycle.
- Final Check.
- Load the Washer.
- Unload the Washer.
People also ask, what are the types of laundry?
TYPES OF LAUNDRY
- LAUNDRY It Is Defined As A Place Where The Washing And Finishing Of Cloths And Other Articles Are Carried out. (
- TYPES OF LAUNDRY 1) commercial/off-site/contracted laundry 2) on-premises/on-site/in-house laundry.
- Commercial/Off-site/Contracted Laundry ? contract rate is specified.
Is it better to wash clothes in hot or cold water?
Hot water is best to remove germs and heavy soil. Most of your clothes can be washed in warm water. It offers good cleaning without significant fading or shrinking. When to Use Cold Water – For dark or bright colors that bleed or delicate fabrics, use cold water (80°F).