Asked by: Orofila Scharfenortasked in category: General Last Updated: 17th January, 2020
What is Karatbit?
Consequently, how do you use Karatbit?
How to use KaratBit dashboard: deposit, withdraw, exchange
- Go to www.karatbit.com, log in into your account and click 'Dashboard' in the upper right.
- As you can see, the dashboard first shows you 'Wallet & Balance'.
- For example, in the sample dashboard below there is 9896 US dollars available in the account (Marked 1 below).
Subsequently, question is, how can I transfer KBC to Karatbit? How to transfer KBC coins to Karatbit
- Simply look for 'Send transaction' or similar option inside your exchange or wallet account.
- First, select what you want to send — so, select KBC coin.
- After that, in the 'Amount' or similar field, enter the entire amount of your coins.
Also question is, how do I sign up for Karatbit?
How to register for KaratBit
- Go to www.karatbit.com.
- Click on 'Sign Up' in the right upper corner.
- Enter your first full name, last name, email, password (see Screenshot #2 below).
- Then check 'I'm not a robot' box and click on the 'Sign Up' button.
Where can I buy KBC coins?
You can currently purchase KaratGold Coins (KBC) on these cryptocurrency exchanges: KaratBit, Bitforex, Coinbene, HitBTC, Coinsuper, DigiFinex, Bit-Z, Coineal, Coinbe, LBank, CoinAll, p2pb2b, Hubi.