Asked by: Jacquelin Dayasked in category: General Last Updated: 8th April, 2020
What is JUnit report?
Moreover, how do I make an HTML report in JUnit?
There are two steps to generate JUnit HTML report from our maven project.
- Add maven-surefire-report-plugin to pom. xml reporting element.
- Run mvn site command from the terminal. It will generate HTML reports in target/site directory.
Accordingly, how do you save JUnit results?
From the TestComplete IDE
- In the Project Explorer, locate the needed test result and open it.
- Open the Summary report.
- Click Export Summary as JUnit on the report toolbar:
- Specify the name and location of the file to create and click Save.
How do I view my TestNG report?
TestNG Report Generation in Selenium WebDriver
- The TestNG will generate the default report.
- When you execute testng. xml file, and refresh the project. You will get test-output folder in that folder.
- Right click on the emailable-report. html and select the option. Open with the web browser.