Asked by: Elur Brabenderasked in category: General Last Updated: 20th May, 2020
What is international cuisine food?
Accordingly, what does international cuisine mean?
International cuisine refers to the foods that are common in certain countries. Some of the most popular international cuisines include masala dosa, seafood paella and som tam.
Also, what are the international food? 10 of the Best International Foods You Have to Try
- Dumplings | iStock.com.
- Rice and beans | iStock.com.
- Goulash | iStock.com.
- Bowl of pho | iStock.com.
- Dish filled with Spätzle | iStock.com.
- Dim sum | iStock.com.
- Masala vegetables | iStock.com.
- Tagine | iStock.com.
In this regard, what is cuisine food?
A cuisine is specific set of cooking traditions and practices, often associated with a specific culture or region. Each cuisine involves food preparation in a particular style, of food and drink of particular types, to produce individually consumed items or distinct meals.
What is the best international cuisine?
Top 10 International Cuisines
- 1st. Italian. Home of the pasta and the pizza, Italian food is simple dishes with only a few ingredients but of extraordinary quality.
- 2nd. Indian. Hot curries with lots of chili and a side of raita to cool down.
- 3rd. Turkish.
- 4th. Mexican.
- 5th. Thai.
- 6th. Greek.
- 7th. Japanese.
- 8th. Chinese.