Asked by: Myesha Yunybarbiaasked in category: General Last Updated: 30th May, 2020
What is IIS Express Development certificate?
Herein, how do I trust the IIS Express Development certificate?
Resolution Number #2 - Configure your computer to trust the IIS Express Certificate
- In the Console Root, expand Certificates (Local Computer), then expand Personal, and then click Certificates:
- Select the certificate with the following attributes:
- Click Action, then click All Tasks, and then click Export:
Secondly, how do I configure IIS Express to accept SSL client certificates? Setting Up IIS Express to Accept Client Certificates
- Changed Project properties to use IIS Express instead of VS Development Server.
- Enabled SSL on Project.
- Established Virtual Directory in Project Properties.
- Opened the IIS Express Applicationhost.config file.
- Verified the Site configuration included a binding with a protocol of https.
Beside this, how do I configure IIS Express?
Add IIS Express From Custom Configuration File
- Click “File | Connect to a Server…”
- Choose IIS Express Configuration File and click “Next” button.
- Specify full path of the configuration file (.config) in the text box, or click “…”
- Click Next button.
- Give this connectioni a unique and meaningful name.
How do I change IIS Express to local IIS in Visual Studio?
Switch IIS Express To Local IIS
- Open the properties of the web project (Northwind. Server) and go to the "Web" tab.
- Change the Server from "IIS Express" to "Local IIS"
- Click on the button "Create Virtual Directory"