Asked by: Rogeli Zscheckasked in category: General Last Updated: 30th April, 2020
What is Google Assistant API?
Accordingly, does Google home have an API?
The Google Home has a hidden API that local devices can use. The Google Home works with a massive number of smart home products, but developers looking to tinker with it are usually out of luck. This API can be used to retrieve upcoming alarms, view connected Wi-Fi networks/Bluetooth devices, and more.
Beside above, what is Google Assistant SDK? The Google Assistant SDK lets you add voice control, natural language understanding and Google's smarts to your ideas.
Accordingly, how do I integrate with Google Assistant?
Integrate the Assistant into Your Project (Other Languages)
- Authorize and authenticate your Google account to work with the Assistant.
- Obtain OAuth tokens with the Assistant SDK scope.
- Register your device.
- Implement a basic conversation dialog with the Assistant.
- Extend a conversation dialog with Device Actions.
- Get the transcript of the user request.
How do I enable Google Assistant API?
Enable and disable APIs
- Go to the API Console.
- From the projects list, select a project or create a new one.
- If the APIs & services page isn't already open, open the console left side menu and select APIs & services, and then select Library.
- Click the API you want to enable.
- Click ENABLE.